Tuesday, July 27, 2010

#4: Hollybank, Tasmania













I have been trying to think of potential wedding locations in Tasmania for the past few weeks.
Its a little difficult, living in Perth and planning to marry in Tas - there are so many beautiful spots, I will have to go back and re-visit them all.











One I keep coming back to is Hollybank Reserve, a forestry reserve in Northern Tasmania. Growing up in Tassie, I visited it a lot as a child. The forest canopies, stone walls, lush, waxy foliage and babbling creeks make Hollybank an unforgettable and irresistible location. I can't wait to visit Tassie next month to scope it out again!





I came across some pics in google so thank-you to those who did all the hard work!
Emily. x



1 comment:

  1. Hey :) did you end up getting married at Hollybank? I love it there (Launceston local) and plan to renew my vows! I haven't seen pics of any weddings there before :)

    ReplyDelete